A short course devised by International Synergies NI Ltd to meet the demand of organisations looking for a concise waste training session without assessment.
- Module 1: Does waste matter? – valuing waste as a resource; hidden business costs; environmental impact
- Module 2: Making waste work – legislation and duty of care requirements; the waste hierarchy
- Module 3: Group exercise – a practical look at efficiently managing waste streams
- Increase employee understanding of why business waste matters
- Encourage employee involvement in positive waste management
- Provide a platform to deal with specific waste issues, attitudes or new initiatives
Each course lasts for 2 ½ hours and can be delivered to a maximum of 20 delegates. Two courses could be delivered in one day if required.
Waste Works costs £300 +VAT per course. This price includes all training resources and trainer expenses.